HIRSCHMANN at the Hannover Messe 2018
HIRSCHMANN GmbH for the first time at HANNOVER Messe 2018
At the joint stand with Leichtbau BW GmbH, HIRSCHMANN GmbH presents its latest developments in ultra-light bearing technology sector - aluminum-titanium lightweight bearings and CFRP components. Here you can find all press releases and information. Trade fair updates will follow soon.
Second day on Hannover Messe with high-ranking visitor: Minister for Economics Affairs for Baden-Württemberg, Dr. Nicole Hoffmeister-Kraut visited our stand. Newest findings in lightweight sector were exchanged and the Minister informed that state of Baden-Württemberg provides many subsidies for new developments in lightweight sector. HIRSCHMANN GmbH is on the exhibition in Hannover until end of this week, Halle 5 Stand D46.
Pictures: HIRSCHMANN GmbH
Free of charge. Please send us a copy after publication.
- 1. Up to 70 per cent weight reduction due to global innovation (PDF)
- 2. HIRSCHMANN redefines lightweight construction Aluminum-Titanium Spherical Bearings for Aerospace (PDF)
- 3. Extremely Solid and Ultra Light Tie Rods Made of High Performance Composite Fibers (PDF)
- 4. „Our aluminum/titanium lightweight bearings divide weight into half and reduce running costs in aviation.“ Interview with Rainer Harter, CTO of HIRSCHMANN GmbH (PDF)
- 5. Titanium – first choice in aircraft construction Extensive Production Process (PDF)
- 6. HIRSCHMANN GmbH – Innovative for more than 60 years (PDF)
- 7. New Super Sports Car RUF CTR 2017 Runs with High-tech Components of HIRSCHMANN (PDF)
Your contact person for press:
Florian Joos (Marketing)
78737 Fluorn-Winzeln/ Germany
FON: +49 7402 183 66